Michael R. Allison, MA, LMHC
Licensed Professional Counselor
I believe it is the therapeutic relationship itself that is most important in creating the conditions for the deep exploratory work of psychotherapy, and discovering the possibility of self transformation.
- t: (206) 522-8553, ext. 300
- f: (206) 522-7815
- email to friend
Michael R. Allison Practice Specialty
- Anxiety or Fears
- Child or Adolescent Issues
- Chronic Pain or Illness
- Life Coaching
- Loss or Grief
- Relationship Issues
- Trauma and PTSD
- Age Specialty: Children, Adolescents, Adults, Elders
- Session Format: Individual, Couple, Family
- Treatment Approach: Psychodynamic
- Name: Michael R. Allison, MA, LMHC
- Therapist Type: Licensed Professional Counselor
- Fees: $110.00
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- Company: Michael R. Allison Psychotherapy Services
- License #: LH60040902
- License State: Washington
- Years in Practice: 6
- Education: • Bachelor of Arts in Film - Bard College, 1991
• Master of Arts in Counseling - Seattle University, 2005
• Seattle Psychoanalytic Society & Institute
- Certificate in Child Psychotherapy Program
- Certificate in Advanced Psychotherapy Program
My approach to therapy is relational, psychodynamic and humanistic. I view the counseling process as a collaborative and empathic relationship of communication, investigation, exploration, reflection and insight.
- 2271 NE 51st Street
- Seattle, Washington 98105
- United States
Hours of work
Mon 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
Tue 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Wed 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Fri 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Sat 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Take Hwy 520 Eastbound (Exit 168-B).
Immediately take the first exit (Montlake Blvd) from 520.
Turn Left onto Montlake Blvd NE and follow North.
Turn Left at NE Blakeley Street, and immediately Left again at NE 51st Street.