Mrs. Naznin Adatia Virani, Registered Provisional Psychologist
For as long as I can remember ~ people have always intrigued me. After 18 years in private practice watching countless individuals, couples and families journey through therapy ~ I marvel at the tremendous growth that unfolds in therapy.
All you need is trust, hope, commitment and ~ magic happens!
- t: 780 - 416 - 4060
- f: 780 - 416 - 4061
- email to friend
Mrs. Naznin Adatia Virani Practice Specialty
- Anger Management
- Anxiety or Fears
- Career Counseling
- Chronic Pain or Illness
- Relationship and Marriage Counseling
- Trauma and PTSD
- Age Specialty: Children, Adolescents, Adults, Elders
- Session Format: Individual, Couple, Family
- Treatment Approach: Family Systems
- Name: Mrs. Naznin Adatia Virani, Registered Provisional Psychologist
- Therapist Type: Psychologist
- Gender: Female
- Fees: $ 140.00 - 170.00
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- Company: Windermere Psychology Centre
- License #: 0835 (RE)
- License State: Alberta
- Years in Practice: 18
- Education: I graduated from the University of Oslo, Norway as a Clinical Psychologist in 1995. I graduated with distinction as the top of my grade with a thesis based degree. My specializations were threefold -both clinical work w/ adults children and families.
I welcome patients to join the Anchoring Lives Program, where the active treatment phase is followed by bimonthly session ~ to monitor long term goals.
I also like to work with entire families, couples and also do play therapy with children.
- # 6038, Currents Drive, Windermere Psychology Cent
- Windermere Medical Clinic
- Edmonton, Alberta T6W 0L7
- # 145 - 501, Bethel Drive, Sherwood Park
- SunRise Psychology Centre, Synergy Wellness Centre
- Sherwood Park, Alberta T8H 0N2
- t: 780 - 784 - 3333
Hours of work
Mon 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Tue 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Wed 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Thur 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Windermere Psychology Centre is based off the Anthony Henday. Take the exit at Terwillegar and drive towards Cineplex theatre.
Our Psychology Centre is located inside Windermere Medical Clinic, on 6038, Currents Drive - right across from CIBC bank.
Mrs. Naznin Adatia Virani Practice Description
My practice has grown very large over the years, and I find my patients keep in touch over time - often with bimonthly sessions. I very much appreciate working with families in growth, couples counselling and play therapy.
As a seasoned clinician, I find results are achieved fairly rapidly due to accurate diagnosis and effective treatment choices. I welcome patients who need support with long term goals, like raising a family, learning to live with chronic conditions like Tinnitus, or combating severe anxiety and depression.
My private psychology practice is part of Windermere Medical Clinic and I work closely with the family physicians, paediatricians, and psychiatrists here. This allows for easy access to supplementary health services and cross-referrals, as well as prescription refills etc.
Please, feel free to send me an email, and we will be able to offer you an appointment within 48 hours.