Shemsi Prinzivalli, CADC, BCTS,
Shemsi has over 25 years of experience in the mental health and addictions field. With offices in Northern NJ and NYC, she provides a practical, experienced and compassionate approach to accessing and realigning unconscious patterns, with the goal of discovering or reclaiming a meaningful life.
- t: 1-201-995-1144
- email to friend
Shemsi Prinzivalli Practice Specialty
- Addictions or Substance Abuse
- Anxiety or Fears
- Eating Disorders
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Loss or Grief
- Relationship Issues
- Sex Therapy
- Age Specialty: Adults
- Session Format: Individual, Couple, Family
- Treatment Approach: Existential/Humanistic
- Name: Shemsi Prinzivalli, CADC, BCTS,
- Therapist Type: Counselor/Therapist
- Gender: Female
- Fees: $160
- Accepts Insurance: No
- Company: Center for Psychotherapy and Addictions Treatment
- License #: 32CA00062000
- License State: NJ
- Years in Practice: 23
- Education: Graduate degree in counseling psychology, CADC, board certified trauma specialist, post-graduate training in eating disorders, sexual dysfunction, couples and family therapy, and advanced skills in working with sabotaging unconscious patterns.
Individualized approach utilizing cognitive-behavioral changes, 12-step work, object-relations therapy, psychopharmacology referral, family or couples work, lifestyle changes, psychospiritual counseling, voice dialogue and much more.
- 56 North Central Avenue, Ramsey, NJ 07446
- Ramsey, New Jersey 07446
- United States
- New York
- United States
Hours of work
11AM-8PM 6 Days per week by appointment
Please use google maps
- The Art of Not Being Offended - Shemsi Prinzivalli, CADC, BCTS
There is an ancient and well-kept secret to happiness and well-being that the Great Ones rarely talk about but frequently utilize, and is one which is...
Shemsi Prinzivalli Practice Description
As an addictionologist, Shems is trained in several areas. She is a CADC (Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor), a BCTS (Board Certified Trauma Specialist), CEDT (Certified Eating Disorders Therapist) and is trained in advanced skills in accessing subconscious patterns which contribute to suffering. She welcomes the opportunity to work with you, your family or those you love. You will always be treated with respect and with the utmost of confidentiality.
Responding to each person as an individual with unique needs and experiences, there is no one philosophy that is right for everyone.
Issues might include:
* Addictions * Parenting Issues
* Eating Disorders * Couples Work
* Adult Children of Alcoholics * Family Therapy
* Depression * Anxiety
* PTSD and Childhood Trauma *Sexual Difficulties
Ranging from cognitive-behavioral changes, 12-step work, object-relations therapy. psychopharmacology referral, pain management, family or couples work, lifestyle changes, psychospiritual counseling and much more, she provides a multi-modality approach to wellness.
Individual, couples or family treatment are all available as part of treatment, as well as gentle addictions interventions; addictions assessments; EAP referrals; impaired physicians and professionals; and evaluations for troubled young adults and the parents who love them.