Patricia Day, RN, LMHC, LCDP
Are you feeling stuck? Many times our obstacles become great teachers as we learn to negotiate our lives in new ways. I'd love to be a sounding board to help you reflect more clearly on what is getting in the way--depression, anxiety, relationship issues, addiction or just a feeling of unrest.
- t: 401-467-4726
- email to friend
Patricia Day Practice Specialty
- Addictions or Substance Abuse
- Anger Management
- Anxiety or Fears
- Loss or Grief
- Relationship Issues
- Trauma and PTSD
- Age Specialty: Adults, Elders
- Session Format: Individual, Couple
- Treatment Approach: Eclectic
- Name: Patricia Day, RN, LMHC, LCDP
- Therapist Type: Counselor/Therapist
- Gender: Female
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- License State: Rhode Island
- Years in Practice: 20
- Education: I hold licenses as an RN, a mental health counselor, and a chemical dependency professional.
I feel that the more perspectives one has on any issue or event in life, the healthier one becomes. Holistically oriented, I believe in the body-mind connection: cognitive behavioral therapy works for some, others prefer to work with their dreams.
- 368 Parkside Dr.
- Warwick, Rhode Island 02888
- United States
Hours of work
Patricia Day Practice Description
I work out of a home office, and accept most insurances. I am also willing to do a sliding scale if necessary.