Mr. Paul Bains, B.Sc., M.A., RCC
I believe that a person has the answers and wisdom within them to solve their issues. I will work collaborativley with you to help you get the life you want. Working together we will get to your answers and then I will support you in achieving your goals. I provide a safe & trusting environment.
- t: 778-578-0200
- email to friend
Mr. Paul Bains Practice Specialty
- Addictions or Substance Abuse
- Anger Management
- Anxiety or Fears
- Child or Adolescent Issues
- Domestic Abuse or Violence
- Loss or Grief
- Relationship Issues
- Sex Therapy
- Age Specialty: Children, Adolescents, Adults, Elders
- Session Format: Individual, Couple, Family
- Treatment Approach: Eclectic
- Name: Mr. Paul Bains, B.Sc., M.A., RCC
- Therapist Type: Therapist
- Fees: $100.00/hr. for individual - $110.00/hr. for couples & families. (Sliding scale rate available for clients struggling financially)
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- Company: Paul Bains Counselling Services
- License #: 2527
- License State: British Columbia
- Years in Practice: 18
- Education: I hold a Master of Arts degree in counselling psychology. I have specialized training in Gottman Couples Therapy, Emotion Focused Couples Therapy, Narrative, Solution-focused, Multicultural Counselling & Cognitive Behaviour Therapy.
I work collaboratively with you to help you with your goals. I use well researched & effective methods to help you achieve what you want. You are unique & your marriage, family or you as an individual need a unique solution.
- 8556 120th Street
- Suite 204B
- Surrey, British Columbia V3W 3N5
Hours of work
Mon 5PM - 9PM
Tue 5PM - 9PM
Wed 5PM - 9PM
Thu 5PM - 9PM
Fri 7AM - 9PM
Sat 8AM - 6PM
Sun 8AM - 6PM
Mon - Fri 7AM - 9AM
Mr. Paul Bains Practice Description
Over 18 years of experience as a marriage and family counsellor. My specialization is in marriage & family therapy. I work with clients from all cultural, social & economic backgrounds. I create a safe and trusting space for you to discuss your concerns and issues. Some of the benefits in working with me are:
- Understand why you have the same fights & learn ways to resolve arguments.
- Learn to understand your spouse/partner in way that helps your relationship.
- Learn to communicate more effectively with your partner & family members.
- Affairs & Infidelity - Learn how to rebuild your relationship.
- Strengthen your relationship with your teen/child. Parent more effectively.
- Learn to live with the loss of loved one.
- Learn ways to cope with anxiety & depression.
- Workplace issues.
- Cultural issues (i.e. arranged marriages, interracial marriage, family struggles etc.)
- Many other benefits.
The best way to know if I am good fit for you is to meet with me. I offer a free 30 minute consultation to allow you to talk with me about your issues and determine if I can help you.