Roxanne Guenther, LCSW, SASA, CIR
Roxanne is drawn to work with those individuals who have the desire to change, but find it difficult to do so. She works well with those who suffer from addictions, relationship concerns, communication issues, anger control, and those needing life coaching.
- t: 262-780-1020
- f: 262-780-1022
- email to friend
Roxanne Guenther Practice Specialty
- Addictions or Substance Abuse
- Anger Management
- Anxiety or Fears
- Career Counseling
- Domestic Abuse or Violence
- Life Coaching
- Relationship Issues
- Trauma and PTSD
- Age Specialty: Adults, Elders
- Session Format: Individual, Group, Couple, Family
- Demographic Specialty: Military/Veterans
- Treatment Approach: Experiential
- Name: Roxanne Guenther, LCSW, SASA, CIR
- Therapist Type: Therapist
- Fees: $25 to $150
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- Company: Red Oak Counseling, Ltd.
- License State: Wisconsin
- Years in Practice: 11
- Education: Roxanne received her masters at UWMilwaukee, and quickly added her training repretour to include experiencial, solution focused, Motivational Interviewing and psychodrama.
Roxanne has a warm and friendly approach with emphasis on you improving your desires for change. She will hold you accountable and help you set goals you can achieve.
- 12970 W Bluemound Road, #308
- Elm Grove, Wisconsin 53122
- United States
Hours of work
Mon -Thur: 9-8
Sat and Sun By Appointment
We are located in the Douglas Plaza Office Building in Elm Grove, Wisconsin.
The building is located on Bluemound Road, just east of Elm Grove Road, on the north side of the road.
Roxanne Guenther Practice Description
Red Oak Counseling is a Licensed Mental Health and Substance Abuse Clinic that serves individuals, families and groups. We specialize in the areas of addiction, relationships, family dynamics, and work-related concerns. ~
Our Mission is to enhance the well-being of individuals and families blending traditional and innovative approaches. We create an atmosphere of dignity and respect while fostering hope and encouragement of our clients. Our aim at Red Oak Counseling is to assist you in transforming your goals into meaninful actions. Our commtment to your well-being comes first. Above all, it is an honor to serve andsupport you in creating the life changes you desire.