Ryan A. Lewis, M.A., LMHCA
It is my professional goal to help you navigate through the difficult challenges & choices that you face. By exploring your thoughts, feelings, behaviors & life experiences, we can safely address your concerns, increase self-awareness & facilitate the changes that you desire & deserve.
- t: 206-467-4080
- email to friend
Ryan A. Lewis Practice Specialty
- Anxiety or Fears
- Gay Lesbian Issues
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Loss or Grief
- Personality Disorders
- Relationship Issues
- Sex Therapy
- Thinking Disorders
- Age Specialty: Children, Adolescents, Adults, Elders
- Session Format: Individual, Group, Couple, Family
- Demographic Specialty: Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual/Transgender
- Treatment Approach: Integrative
- Name: Ryan A. Lewis, M.A., LMHCA
- Therapist Type: Counselor/Therapist
- Gender: Male
- Fees: $100.00 for 50-min.
- Accepts Insurance: No
- Company: Ryan Lewis Counseling & Psychotherapy
- License #: 60024482
- License State: WA
- Education: I received my Master‘s degree in Mental Health Counseling from Seattle University and my Bachelor‘s degree from the University of Nevada, Reno and the University of Brighton, England. I completed my internship at Sound Mental Health.
Please visit my website to learn more about me and the benefits of psychotherapy.
- 600 First Ave., Suite 527
- Seattle, Washington 98104
- United States
Hours of work
Mon-Fri 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Ryan A. Lewis Practice Description
I offer psychotherapy for issues related to: depression, anxiety, home, family, & work related concerns, stress, fear, feeling overwhelmed, insecurity, stagnation, impulsivity, relationship issues, LGBTQI concerns, acceptance, finding purpose, loss & grief, setting boundaries, improving self-esteem & finding peace.