Santa Molina-Marshall, Licensed Clinical Social Worker/Somatic Experiencing Practitioner
Clinical Social Work/Therapist
No matter how you are feeling, know that there is someone out here to support you, don't lose hope. I believe that we all have the innate ability to be well, regardless of race, sexual orientation or gender identification.
- t: 301-537-6091
- email to friend
Santa Molina-Marshall Practice Specialty
- Addictions or Substance Abuse
- Anxiety or Fears
- Bipolar Disorder
- Dissociative Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- LGBT Issues
- Loss or Grief
- Relationship and Marriage Counseling
- Sexual Abuse
- Trauma and PTSD
- Age Specialty: Adults
- Session Format: Individual, Group, Couple, Family
- Treatment Approach: Person-Centered
- Name: Santa Molina-Marshall, Licensed Clinical Social Worker/Somatic Experiencing Practitioner
- Therapist Type: Clinical Social Work/Therapist
- Fees: $ 150.00 - $ 175.00
- Accepts Insurance: No
- License #: LC50077742
- License State: Washington, DC
- Years in Practice: 25+
- Education: Graduate Clinical Social Worker since 1987 and Somatic Experiencing Practitioner since 2011. Certifications as: Meditation and Yoga Teacher, Massage Therapist, Reiki Master and Ordained Interfaith Minister
An integrative approach to wellness that incorporates body, mind and spirit, and combines somatic experiencing, mindfulness, and psychodynamic interventions. I have been serving trauma survivors for over 25 years.
- 1320 19th Street, NW suite 200
- Washington, Washington DC 20036
- United States
- Hablo Espanol y estoy aqui para servirle.
Hours of work
By appointments only - day and evening appointments available. Skype and phone sessions can be arranged.
Near Dupont Circle. Metro accessible. Garage Parking and Meters available.
Santa Molina-Marshall Practice Description
Traumatic and challenging experiences in our lifes, can affect our nervous system, rendering us vulnerable, confused and at times stuck/frozen in fight and or flight responses to life. It would be an honor to assist you at recognizing and reclaiming your strength and true potential through gentle, mindful and regulated interventions that provide balance and peace.