Ms. Sherry Gaba, LCSW and Life Coach
Are you depressed, anxious, or isolating?
Is single parenting causing you to feel stressed all the time?
Are your teens overwhelming you?
Are you trying to be perfect but never feel ‘good enough?’
I am here to help.
Adults, Adolescents. Couples, Families
- t: 818-756-3338
- email to friend
Ms. Sherry Gaba Practice Specialty
- Addictions or Substance Abuse
- Anxiety or Fears
- Child or Adolescent Issues
- Eating Disorders
- Life Coaching
- Relationship Issues
- Trauma and PTSD
- Age Specialty: Adolescents, Adults, Elders
- Session Format: Individual, Group, Couple, Family
- Treatment Approach: Psychodynamic
- Name: Ms. Sherry Gaba, LCSW and Life Coach
- Therapist Type: Therapist
- Fees: $100
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- Company: Sherry Gaba, LCSW
- License #: LCS21765
- License State: CA
- Years in Practice: 15
- Education: Sherry received her MSW from the University of Southern California and has numerous certifications for the treatment of addictions and somatic energy work. She is a member of the Women's Association of Addiction Treatment, the NASW.
Is drinking jeopardizing your job? Personal relationships? Are you overwhelmed with single parenting? Do you believe you are going to be alone forever? I am here to help.
- 5655 Lindero Canyon Road #401
- Westlake Village, California 91362
- United States
Hours of work
Monday thru Friday 8 am - 9 pm
Ms. Sherry Gaba Practice Description
Sherry Gaba is a Psychotherapist and Life Coach specializing in individual, couples, family, and group psychotherapy and maintains a private practice in Agoura, CA located near Malibu, Westlake, Calabasas, Woodland Hills, West Hills, Thousand Oaks, Newbury Park, Simi Valley, and Moorpark, CA.
With over fifteen years of experience as a clinician, and a graduate of USC specializing in addictions, eating disorders, parenting, single parenting, divorce, and life coaching, she is currently serving as a private practitioner working with a broad spectrum of clients. In addition, she is a consultant for several high profile Malibu Rehab Centers and has worked with numerous celebrities in her career. Her psychotherapy and life coaching go much deeper than traditional therapy and coaching. Sherry has the unique ability to un-cover intuitive insights from her clients’ deepest selves allowing them to manifest their greatest dreams and desires.