Susan L. Parker, MA
- t: (734) 404-7002
- f: (734) 233-9733
- email to friend
Susan L. Parker Practice Specialty
- Anxiety or Fears
- Christian Counseling
- Dissociative Disorders
- Domestic Abuse or Violence
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Loss or Grief
- Trauma and PTSD
- Age Specialty: Adults
- Session Format: Individual, Group
- Demographic Specialty: Christian
- Treatment Approach: Cognitive/Cognitive-Behavioral
- Name: Susan L. Parker, MA
- Therapist Type: Counselor/Therapist
- Gender: Female
- Fees: $80-$250
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- Company: Susan L. Parker, PLC
- License #: 6301009018
- License State: Michigan
- Years in Practice: 15
- Education: Graduated in 1993 from the University of Detroit Mercy with a master of arts degree in Clinical Psychology. Through advanced training and experience specialized in the treatment of stress, anxiety, psychological trauma, women's issues, plus others.
The first few sessions are dedicated to symptom reduction, education, and empowerment.
- 340 N. Main Street #308
- Plymouth, Michigan 48170
- United States
Hours of work
Office hours are by appointment only. Day and evening appointments available.
Groups are now forming for women's issues and anxiety/panic attacks. Please call (734) 404-7002 for additional information.
Visit www.QuietAnxietycom for directions
Susan L. Parker Practice Description
Specializing in the treatment of stress, anxiety, depression, domestic violence, psychological trauma, and women's issues. I stay up to date on the latest research and use the most effective treatment methods supported by research. This frequently reduces the number of therapy sessions necessary to achieve the desired results.
Treatment is client centered and problem focused. The first few sessions are dedicated to assisting in symptom reduction and empowerment. Treatment plans are formulated to identify goals for therapy, thereby providing a measurement of overall treatment effectiveness.
I received my Master of Arts degree in Clinical Psychology from the University of Detroit Mercy. I am a Licensed Psychotherapist, Board Certified Expert in Traumatic Stress, and Diplomate of the American Academy of Experts in Traumatic Stress.