Susan Patten, M.Sc. Psychotherapist
"Courage does not always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying 'I will try again tomorrow'."
-Mary Anne Radmacher
- t: 416-804-6682
- email to friend
Susan Patten Practice Specialty
- Anxiety or Fears
- Life Coaching
- Loss or Grief
- Relationship and Marriage Counseling
- Thinking Disorders
- Trauma and PTSD
- Age Specialty: Adults
- Session Format: Individual
- Treatment Approach: Eclectic
- Name: Susan Patten, M.Sc. Psychotherapist
- Therapist Type: Counselor/Therapist
- Fees: Sliding Scale
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- Company: Soulspring Counselling
- Years in Practice: 6
- Education: I have a masters degree in psychology, an applied diploma in holistic psychotherapy, and a certificate in teaching mindfulness meditation.
My approach consists of a combination of talk therapy, life coaching and complementary holistic modalities, with a strength-based, client-centered philosophy.
- 320 Danforth Ave.
- Suite 202
- Toronto, Ontario M4K 1N8
Hours of work
Tuesdays 11:30 am - 8:30 pm
Thursdays 11:30 am - 8:30 pm
Fridays 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
Saturdays 11:00 - 5:00 pm
Susan Patten Practice Description
My practice is focused on building empowerment, balance, self-esteem and self awareness. Cultivating awareness and empowerment by learning to understand feelings, patterns, needs and choices as they arise, allows my clients to develop a deeper understanding of themselves and their place in the bigger picture of life � ultimately learning to rely on their own unique sources of inner strength and wisdom.