Tiberia Psychology Center
Kuwait's APA Ethics Compliant Psychological and Social Services Provider, Tiberia Psychology Center is Located on the 10th Floor of Global Med Clinic. Managed by American & Swiss Licensed Clinical Director. Providing Effective Psychotherapy & Diagnostic Assessment for Adults & Children of all Ages.
- t: +(965) 2226 9330
- email to friend
- Addictions or Substance Abuse
- Anxiety or Fears
- Child or Adolescent Issues
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Relationship and Marriage Counseling
- Thinking Disorders
- Trauma and PTSD
- Age Specialty: Children, Adolescents, Adults, Elders
- Session Format: Individual, Couple, Family
- Demographic Specialty: Middle Eastern
- Treatment Approach: Cognitive/Cognitive-Behavioral
- Company Name: Tiberia Psychology Center
- Therapist Type: Psychologist
- Fees: Call for Fee Information
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
Practice approach is dependent up several factors starting with the presenting problem. Factors taken into consideration include age, gender, personality type, family unit, medical and behavioral history, social support system, and current diagnosis.
- Jabriya, Block 1A, Street 1, 4th Ring Road,
- Mazaya Complex, 10th Floor
- Kuwait City, Kuwait 46300
- Kuwait City, Kuwait
- t: +(965) 9765 6522
Hours of work
Office Hours Are By Appointment Only
Sat - Thurs 9am to 9pm
Take 4th Ring Rd. to Highway 40 Towards Ahmadi, Immediately Exit Far Right Lane, Take First Right, Pass Oxygen and Champion's Gym to Mazaya/Clover Center on your Left. Parking lot in front of building.
Tiberia Psychology Center professional and support staff maintains client confidentiality and upholds internationally recognized standards for psychological services delivery in an American Psychological Association (APA) compliant private practice setting. Clinical Director retains full professional responsibility for the quality of psychological services provided at the center.