Ms. Trenda Lee Berkey, LCSW
Clinical Social Work/Therapist
Psychotherapy offers a positive, powerful and progressive approach that focuses on mutually agreed upon goals. The treatment is supportive and nurturing whether you are addressing current life challenges or unresolved issues.
The techniques you learn can empower you to find the solutions you want
- t: 808 382-3388
- email to friend
Ms. Trenda Lee Berkey Practice Specialty
- Addictions or Substance Abuse
- Anger Management
- Anxiety or Fears
- Child or Adolescent Issues
- Domestic Abuse or Violence
- Eating Disorders
- Age Specialty: Children, Adolescents, Adults
- Session Format: Individual, Couple, Family
- Demographic Specialty: Women
- Treatment Approach: Eclectic
- Name: Ms. Trenda Lee Berkey, LCSW
- Therapist Type: Clinical Social Work/Therapist
- Gender: Female
- Fees: $80.00
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- Company: Psychotherapy Works Inc.
- License #: 3258
- License State: Hawaii
- Years in Practice: 15
- Education: University of Hawaii at LCC
University of Hawaii at West Oahu
University of Hawaii at Manoa
Mutually agreed upon goals forms the basis of my focus when providing psychotherapy.
- 98-211 Pali Momi St. Ste 707
- Aiea, Hawaii 96701
- United States
Hours of work
Monday - Friday 10:00am to 7:00pm
I am located in the Bank of Hawaii Building (suite #707) at Pearlridge Mall. Free parking is available near Toy-r-Us.
Ms. Trenda Lee Berkey Practice Description
I have specialized in working with women, children and families.