The Sovereignty Christian Counselling Practice
Psychological services and counselling in the Western Melbourne region. Our friendly psychologists and counsellors employ evidence-based psychological practices that are guided by a Biblical framework.
- t: 03 8742 4468
- f: 03 8742 4241
- email to friend
- Addictions or Substance Abuse
- Anger Management
- Anxiety or Fears
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Career Counseling
- Child or Adolescent Issues
- Christian Counseling
- Chronic Pain or Illness
- Age Specialty: Adolescents, Adults, Elders
- Session Format: Individual, Group, Couple, Family
- Demographic Specialty: Christian
- Treatment Approach: Cognitive/Cognitive-Behavioral
- Company Name: The Sovereignty Christian Counselling Practice
- Therapist Type: Psychologist
- Fees: Our consultation fees are kept reasonable to benefit a range of people. Clients with a referral from a GP will be eligible for Medicare rebates, and bulk billing is available under some circumstances. The fee schedule can be viewed on our website.
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- Years in Practice: 10
Sovereignty Counselling has Christian psychologists and counsellors who combine Biblical truth with evidence-based clinical practice. Knowledge from the Bible serves as an anchoring point from which therapy begins and progresses.
- 151 Heaths Rd
- Hoppers Crossing, Victoria 3029
Hours of work
Monday to Friday- 8:00am-8:00pm
The Sovereignty Christian Counselling Practice offers psychological services and counselling to the Western Melbourne region. Our qualified and friendly psychologists and counsellors aim to provide solutions for adults, adolescents, and couples through evidence-based psychological practice that is guided by a Biblical Christian framework.
Our team is experienced in addressing a wide range of issues such as, mood disorders (e.g. depression), anxiety, marital problems, anger, stress, low self-esteem, grief/loss, trauma, abuse, pain/physical illness, family conflict, sleep difficulties, women�s and men�s health, vocational concerns, substance related problems, eating disorders, parenting/child behaviour problems, and a range of other diagnosed clinical disorders. Therapeutic approaches used include Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Interpersonal Therapy, Relaxation Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, Solution-Focused Therapy, Rational Emotive Therapy (RET), Psycho-education, Skills Training, Family Systems, Psychodynamic, and Biblical Counselling.
Appointments are available during and after business hours from Monday to Saturday.