Tyneisha Harris, MA, LPC
I am committed to you as a vibrant, connected, unified being. I recognize all of our potential to heal and to be whole! And so I invite you to partner with me to embark today on your journey of creating lasting healing and ultimate wellbeing. "The only journey is the jorney within"
- t: 404-980-7034
- email to friend
Tyneisha Harris Practice Specialty
- Anger Management
- Child or Adolescent Issues
- Domestic Abuse or Violence
- Gay Lesbian Issues
- Life Coaching
- Loss or Grief
- Relationship Issues
- Trauma and PTSD
- Age Specialty: Children, Adolescents, Adults
- Session Format: Individual, Group, Couple, Family
- Demographic Specialty: Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual/Transgender
- Treatment Approach: Eclectic
- Name: Tyneisha Harris, MA, LPC
- Therapist Type: Therapist
- Gender: Female
- Fees: Fees: $60-100....New client specials if you mention Therapy Tribe!
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- Company: Integrated Wellness Outreach
- License #: LPC006485
- License State: Georgia
- Years in Practice: 7
- Education: I hold a Bachelors degree in Psychology as well as a Masters degree in Counseling. I have undergone further post graduate training in Marriage & Family Therapy, DBT skills, TF-CBT, Systematic Training for Effective Parenting, & Thinking for Change
I utilize an integrated approach to counseling and wellness drawing from solution focused techniques, person centered therapy, and cognitive behavioral therapy, motivational interviewing, crisis de-escalation, and family systems therapy.
- 544 Medlock Rd. Suite 106
- Decatur, Georgia 30030
- United States
Hours of work
Sun 11:00 am-3:00 pm
Mon-Fri 10:00 am-7:00 pm
Sat 10:00 am-4:00 pm
Tyneisha Harris Practice Description
Life is not experienced by only parts of the self. Rather, situations, circumstances, experiences, and events impact and shape all of who we are from birth to death. Joys, pains, tragedies and triumphs are experienced by the whole of our beings.
TRU Integrative Health and Wellness is built on the foundational understanding that you are a whole being. You are not a body, purely physical in form. You are not a spirit, separate from this world. You are not a mind, driven solely by cognitions, emotions, and memories. You are a complex and a complete being, intricately created and woven, dynamically existing, comprised of many aspects that make up together a unified whole. As a psychotherapist I honor the impact of bodily stress on emotional wellbeing as well as the way in which unresolved emotional pain can result in physical illness. I recognize and support the innate intelligence within every human that allows them to connect with, process through, and heal from emotional wounds in such a way that allows blockages to physical health and spiritual connection to be removed.
Therefore true health and wellness can only be achieved in the context of the whole person. Tru offers psychotherapy, chiropractic care, massage therapy, Reiki, yoga, nutritional counseling, and weight loss support as powerful avenues for creating health. We strive to give rise to the whole being and lasting health and wellness. This is the integration which we strive to promote at TRU Integrative Health and Wellness