Learn About Deep Healing
If you are taking one or more antidepressants but are experiencing little or no relief, Deep Healing is a powerful and empowering option. Deep Healing is a healing protocol for resistant depression and co-occurring diagnoses. Deep Healing is an innovative protocol that is non-invasive with no negative side effects.
A Deep Healing process is a clear, concise and direct method of transforming the mental, emotional and physical symptoms that transcends traditional protocols while retaining a professional focus. Deep Healing avoids prescription and OTC drugs, body parts removed, artificial hypnotic inductions and psychic interventions. The process ties in directly with the experiences and needs of the person. The process is down-to-earth, to-the-point, practical, fearless and with 30+ years experience and centuries of holistic health care protocol success I know there is no doubt Deep Healing is effective.
- Get all your unnecessary emotional baggage transmuted at the unconscious level and instantly experience higher vibrations of love and peace.
- Discover how traumas and emotional wounds… even the tiniest negative experiences that you had forgotten about… are robbing you of your happy, fulfilling future that you’re meant to live. (You won’t believe how much power you’re giving away to these invisible forces.)
- Uncover the reason(s) the traditional coping with traumas are not only bad but they’re dangerous. (If you suffer from any kind of anxiety, depression, PTSD issues healing at the unconscious level is powerful and empowering.
- Afraid of your past? Discover ways to clear painful memories without reliving it or telling anyone about it. (This is the miracle road to peace that your soul was longing for, for years.)
- Clearing your traumas and emotional wounds at the unconscious level is the first step to discovering the gifts you’re meant to have in this life. (It’s like one of those tiny levers that swing open giant doors.)
Depression Conditions Treated by Deep Healing
Major Depressive Disorder (MDD)
- Postpartum Depression
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Medication Resistant Depression
Common Co-Occurring Conditions
- Anxiety Disorders
- Addiction Disorders
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Trauma Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
About Dr. Dorothy: