No one needs to spend a life time coping with griping anxiety.
There is a powerful and empowering process to heal the suppressed experience that is being triggered and appears as anxiety.
Anxiety does not go away and can get worse over time. The feelings can interfere with daily activities such as decision making, job performance, school work, and relationships. There are several different types of anxiety—Generalized anxiety, panic, and social anxiety.
- When faced with a problem at work before taking a test making an important decision
- Restlessness or feeling wound-up or on edge
- Being easily fatigued
- Difficulty concentrating or having one’s mind go blank
- Muscle tension
- Difficulty controlling worry
- Sleep problems (difficulty falling or staying asleep or restless, unsatisfying sleep)
Panic is recurrent unexpected fear, which are sudden periods of intense that may include palpitations, pounding heart, or accelerated heart rate; sweating; trembling or shaking; sensations of shortness of breath, smothering, or choking; and feeling of impending doom.
Panic Reaction—includes, but is not limited to:
- Sudden and repeated attacks of intense fear
- Feelings of being out of control for seemingly no reason
- Intense worries about when the next attack will be created
- Fear or avoidance of places where panic reaction has occurred in the past,
People with social anxiety (sometimes called “social phobia”) have a marked fear of social or performance situations in which they expect to feel embarrassed, judged, rejected, or fearful of offending others.
Social anxiety symptoms include—but are not limited to:
- Feeling highly anxious about being with other people and having a hard time talking to them
- Feeling very self-conscious in front of other people and worried about feeling humiliated, embarrassed, or rejected, or fearful of offending others
- Being very afraid that other people will judge them.
- Worrying for days or weeks before an event where other people will be Staying away from places where there are other people
- Having a difficult time making friends and keeping friends
- Blushing, sweating, or trembling around other people
- Feeling nauseous or sick to your stomach when other people are around
Fortunately, no one is doomed for a life time with any form of anxiety. Genuine healing in Mind, Body and Spirit is possible.
“Decision is a sharp knife that cuts clean and straight; indecision (a.k.a. decision anxiety), a dull one that hacks and tears and leaves ragged edges behind it.” Gordon Graham
First and foremost, after 30+ years of experience working with many people with many seemingly hopeless situations or circumstances, I know that if a person is willing to do the internal work to heal in Mind, Body and Spirit one can reclaim one’s birthright—peace of mind, happiness and abundance.
The process is compound and complex, yet, easy and effective. The mental thought patterns that cause the most distress in Mind, Body and Spirit are Criticism, Anger and Resentment. The root cause of the Criticism, Anger and Resentment needs to be discovered and processed.
The most effective process of discovering and processing the root cause of anxiety distress is.
The Deep Healing process is a clear, concise and direct method of working with the mental/emotional issues that transcends traditional Western Medicine and Western Psychiatric protocols while retaining a professional focus. Deep Healing avoids prescription drugs, body parts removed, artificial hypnotic inductions and psychic interventions. The process ties in directly with the experiences and needs of the person. The process is down-to-earth, to-the-point, practical, fearless and with 30+ years experience I knowis effective.
I am here only to be truly helpful. If you have questions contact me.