Learn how to communicate your needs and feelings so you are heard and taken seriously. I show you how to use your emotions so you can connect and develop a comfortable level of intimacy with friends, family and loved ones.
When you work with me you will learn how to
1. manage the stress of not knowing where you stand
2. keeping your boundaries firm so you don't get pushed around
3. give clear and unambiguous messages about your needs and expectations.
4. how to give and receive empathy so you can connect and build trust
5. how to construct comfortable intimacy so that you don't get scared or clingy.
I give you the tools, insight and skills you need to manage your emotions, stress and need for intimacy in ways that are tailor made to your individual requirements.
You can also learn how to deal with the stress of not being able to connect with your loved one in my book:
Now You Want Me, Now You Don't! Fear of Intimacy: Ten ways to recognize it and ten ways to manage it in your relationship.'