Common clients that I work with include:
• Women that are struggling in their marital relationship.
• Moms that feel stressed or overwhelmed.
• New mothers.
• Women that are empty nesters.
• Women struggling with life transitions.
• Women who are caregivers to family members.
• Women struggling with anxiety or depression.
• Recently divorced women seeking support with the transition.
• Women that desire support with setting and meeting goals.
How counseling can help:
• Improve your self-esteem.
• Learn to focus more on yourself.
• Develop healthy boundaries.
• Increase self-confidence.
• Heal wounds connected to pain, hurt, and trauma.
• Understand healthy ways to go through struggles.
• Establish healthy coping skills.
• Raise healthy, successful, and happy kids.
• Get out of survivor mode and learn to live authentically.
• Create a healthy relationship or successful marriage.
If you are curious about counseling and have specific questions, please let me know. You are more than welcome to call and have a FREE 15-minute consultation session with me. This helps to ensure that we are a good fit for each other.
Thank you for choosing to work with me as your counselor. I want to use this space to give you an idea of what counseling is like with me. Together we work to identify a clear plan focused on your addressing your goals and supporting you heal and grow. The space that we create is entirely focused on you. Giving you the tools to navigate life, understand the triggers that negatively impact your life, develop healthy coping skills, create effective boundaries, and connect to your authentic self.
If you are stuck and simply not sure if counseling is a good fit, please give me a call. Contact me and let’s talk. I want to hear your story and your goals. It may lead to us working together or for me a sharing a resource that can be of support. You deserve to invest in yourself.