I am empathic and listen carefully, but will also engage and work with you to move toward change.
To do so, we will work together to understand all the complexities and richness of you are as an individual, and what your unique nature and origins of your challenges are.
While identifying challenges and moving toward change is crucial, we will also highlight your individual talents and strengths which will support you to create and maintain the change you desire.
What Psychotherapy May Do For You:
* Greater self-awareness and understanding
* Decreased stress
* More control over difficult feelings, such as: anxiety, depression, worry, anger, grief, and shame.
* More satisfying relationships
* Increased confidence and self-esteem
* Exploration to eliminate self-defeating and self-destructive behaviours
* A sense of personal responsibility and empowerment
* Greater flexibility and creativity in thinking and behaviour
Because I believe that a 'good fit' is essential in therapy, I provide a reduced fee initial session to give you and I the opportunity to determine whether I am the right therapist for you. Please send me a message using the contact form below to book your reduced fee consultation now.