find a therapist by top cities
View detailed listings for psychologists, therapists and counselors available across top cities in the United States, Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom. Select your city below.
featured therapists, psychologists and counselors
find a therapist by state
View detailed listings for psychologists, therapists and counselors available throughout the United States, Canada, Australia and United Kingdom. Select your state below.
Read blogs submitted by our professional therapist community. Are you a therapist? Submit your blogs/articles in the therapist login section.
- Wormhole Named Desire – YouTube - #9
- Wormhole Named Desire - YouTube - #2
- Wormhole Named Desire - YouTube - #4
- Holistic Therapy
- Healing Grief and Loss
16. Reflection:• What comment have you heard that indicates avoidance or a closed mind as a form of self-protection?• Do you have an example of a short-sighted viewpoint that takes a lesson learned in the past and misapplies it to a...
4. Reflection: What is an example of slipping into a viewpoint that is not useful in a present circumstance? Comment:“Alice's Adventures in Wonderland” (1865) and “Through the Looking-Glass and What Alice Found There”...
8. Reflection:Think of a past trauma, conflict or deprivation (big or small).• How does the experience change awareness of the present?• Is there greater sensitivity to something or desensitization to something else? Comment:The metaphor...
A holisitic approach to therapy views the person as multidimensional, that is, having physical, emotional, spiritual, and intellectional parts. Healing occurs when these parts are recognized and balanced. For example, a person may have...
The object of grief and loss counseling is to discover the deeper meaning of the loss youhave experienced. First, let us take an example of losing someone whom you loved deeply and who was ultimately the most important person in your life. This...