find a therapist by top cities
View detailed listings for psychologists, therapists and counselors available across top cities in the United States, Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom. Select your city below.
featured therapists, psychologists and counselors
find a therapist by state
View detailed listings for psychologists, therapists and counselors available throughout the United States, Canada, Australia and United Kingdom. Select your state below.
Read blogs submitted by our professional therapist community. Are you a therapist? Submit your blogs/articles in the therapist login section.
- Wormhole Named Desire – YouTube - #11
- Wormhole Named Desire - YouTube - #7
- Unexpected results
- Holiday stress and some simple steps to have a better holiday
- Fall is a Time of Transition
18. Reflection:Think of a time when someone said, “You’re too ______________”.Think of the person pointing a finger and the recipient of the accusation.• What was going on for each?• What would have been needed for...
13. Reflection:How have you seen beliefs be a source of strength and when have they inhibited successful adaptation? Wormhole Named Desire (YouTube):“The Cave is where beliefs filter experience and provide comfort like a blanket that keeps...
What amazes most about hypnotherapy is that results can be positive in unexpected ways. Recently, I worked with 3 of my clients on issues ranging from self-confidence when speaking a new language, to reconnecting with their higher self to helping...
The holidays are a happy time for many people and families. For some it is an anxiety producing experience, filled with stressful decisions and anxiety producing situations. I have more than one client that finds the holiday season uncomfortable at...
Transitions can be difficult for many people with anxiety. Consistency and routine can help make us feel like we are more regulated emotionally and transitioning from the comfortable predictability of one season we have become accustomed to another...