Angie Burch, MA, MFT 44299
Marriage and Family Therapist
Are you a parent struggling to get your kids to behave? I know how frustrating this can be. Kids don't come with instructions. I can help you get your family to listen so you can feel respected. Don't wait for these problems to grow. Call today!
- t: 408/369-1900
- email to friend
Angie Burch Practice Specialty
- Anger Management
- Anxiety or Fears
- Child or Adolescent Issues
- Trauma and PTSD
- Age Specialty: Children, Adolescents, Adults
- Session Format: Individual, Couple, Family
- Treatment Approach: Solution-Focused Brief Therapy
- Name: Angie Burch, MA, MFT 44299
- Therapist Type: Marriage and Family Therapist
- Fees: 150/session
- Accepts Insurance: No
- Company: Stepping Stones Family Counseling Center
- License #: MFT 44299
- License State: California
- Years in Practice: 9
- Education: I graduated with my Masters Degree in Counseling Psychology from John F. Kennedy University. Now I teach at JFK University. I am a certified process therapist, process therapy instructor, and parenting class facilitator.
At Stepping Stones, we guide families back to family harmony. We offer marital counseling, parent coaching, teen support and child play therapy.
Call for a free consultation to learn more about our parenting classes and family counseling services.
- 3880 South Bascom Avenue, Suite 208
- San Jose, California 95124
- United States
Hours of work
Counseling Sessions: Monday - Friday. Parenting Classes and Free Talks for Parents offered monthly. Contact us for current dates or check out www.myfamilyharmony.com.
We are located near Hwy 17 and Hwy 85, down the street from Campbell and Los Gatos in the Chantel Building next to the donut shop.
Angie Burch Practice Description
Stepping Stones Family Counseling Center offers counseling services and parenting classes.