Dr. Leisa Bailey
I have over 25 years experience helping people improve their lives and live with more joy and harmony with others. I believe a collaborative approach where I assist and guide in the process of change and growth. It takes courage to reach out for help. Don't settle for less than the life you want!
- t: (770)428-6698
- f: (770)428-7475
- email to friend
Dr. Leisa Bailey Practice Specialty
- Anxiety or Fears
- Infertility or Adoption
- Life Coaching
- Relationship Issues
- Age Specialty: Adolescents, Adults
- Session Format: Individual, Couple, Family
- Treatment Approach: Interpersonal
- Name: Dr. Leisa Bailey
- Therapist Type: Psychologist
- Gender: Female
- Fees: $150.00
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- Company: Georgia Psychological Consultants
- License #: GA #999
- License State: Georgia
- Years in Practice: 25+
- Education: I have my doctorate in clinical psychology. I also have years of extensive post-graduate training in therapy issues, couples therapy, and sexual issues. Training matters and is what differentiates the help that is available from a good friend
I believe in the wisdom each of us possesses. Because it is impossible to have objectivity about our own lives, a therapist can provide a clearer view of where you are "getting stuck" and offer a perspective on how to make changes in life.
- 600 Kennesaw Avenue
- Suite 300
- Marietta, Georgia 30060
- United States
My office is located approximately one mile from the Square in downtown Marietta. Detailed directions are available on my website www.marietta-psychologist.com.
Dr. Leisa Bailey Practice Description
All of us, with our complicated and stressful lives can have struggles. None of us can be expected to have all the coping skills we need. Therapy can help you learn the skills you have not yet had a chance to develop. Dr. Bailey offers the highest quality individual and couples counseling in a comfortable and professional atmosphere so that your unique goals can be obtained.