Mr Richard Cross, BSc (hons) Psychol., DHP., UKCP Registered Psychotherapist
“Anything that’s human is mentionable, and anything that is mentionable can be more manageable. When we can talk about our feelings, they become less overwhelming, less upsetting, and less scary. The people we trust with that important talk can help us know that we are not alone.”
- t: 07962248848
- email to friend
Mr Richard Cross Practice Specialty
- Addictions or Substance Abuse
- Anger Management
- Anxiety or Fears
- Child or Adolescent Issues
- Dissociative Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Relationship Issues
- Sex Therapy
- Trauma and PTSD
- Age Specialty: Children, Adolescents, Adults, Elders
- Session Format: Individual, Group, Couple, Family
- Demographic Specialty: Women
- Treatment Approach: Integrative
- Name: Mr Richard Cross, BSc (hons) Psychol., DHP., UKCP Registered Psychotherapist
- Therapist Type: Therapist
- Gender: Male
- Accepts Insurance: No
- Company: Change For Good
- License #: UCKP Registered and European Certificate for Psychotherapy
- License State: United Kingdon
- Years in Practice: 14
- Education: I utilse psycho-educational approaches to assist clients in managing and understanding their difficulties e.g. managing and understanding 'flshbacks'.
My appraoach is integrative but firmly based on the understanding derived from attachment theory and therefore relational in appraoch.
- Argyle House
- 1 Dee Road
- Richmond, England TW9 2JN
- United Kingdom
- The Consulting Rooms
- 34 West George Street
- Glasgow, Scotland G2 1DA
- United Kingdom
Hours of work
London: Monday to Friday
Glasgow: Saturday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Mr Richard Cross Practice Description
Psychotherapist --- Counsellor --- Consultant --- Expert Witness
Please contact me for a free initial consultation.
My main areas of work are attachment, trauma and dissociative disorders with children, young people and adults.
I have run a trauma clinic in Scotland, UK for the last 14 years and due to demand have begun to work in London, England supporting clients with complex trauma symptoms (dissociative disorders etc).
I have developed expertise in helping with addictive behaviours (sexual, substance), risk taking behaviour, personality disorders and relational issues.
I often present and write (2011) on my theory of interpersonal trauma and its treatment e.g. Berlin, Germany 2012.
Please dont hesitate to contact me to discuss anything which isnt covered on this website.