Dr. Mary Lyles, PhD, LCSW
Your health includes mind, body, & spirit. I hold a strong belief in your potential for healing, even with the most difficult wounds. Faith in the human spirit & deep respect for you is combined with my education in psychological science to offer you compassionate care.
- t: 832-576-2526
- email to friend
Dr. Mary Lyles Practice Specialty
- Anger Management
- Anxiety or Fears
- Child or Adolescent Issues
- Loss or Grief
- Relationship Issues
- Trauma and PTSD
- Age Specialty: Children, Adolescents, Adults, Elders
- Session Format: Individual, Couple, Family
- Demographic Specialty: Christian
- Treatment Approach: Eclectic
- Name: Dr. Mary Lyles, PhD, LCSW
- Therapist Type: Therapist
- Gender: Female
- Accepts Insurance: No
- Company: Katy Family Counseling, PLLC
- License #: TX: 51404; CO: 992345
- License State: Texas and Colorado
- Years in Practice: 16
- Education: Ph.D., University of Northern Colorado, Educational Psychology
MSW, University of Houston, Master of Social Work, Mental Health Emphasis
B.S., University of Houston, Psychology (minor in Biochemical & Biophysical Sciences)
You can expect me to listen to you with respect & compassion. Depending on your needs, we will work together using proven therapeutic interventions to help you. You set your goals & we work together as a team to solve problems and/or heal the past.
- 24044 Cinco Village Center Blvd., Suite 100
- Katy, Texas 77494
- United States
- 6883 Wyman Way
- Westminster, Colorado 80030
- United States
- t: 303-246-3826
Hours of work
Daytime, evening, and weekend appointments available.
Please call to schedule an appointment.
Katy Family Counseling is located in the heart of Cinco Ranch in Katy, Texas, next to La Centerra, just off Cinco Ranch Boulevard. It is easily reachable from the Grand Parkway, Interstate 10, and the North Park Tollway.
Dr. Mary Lyles Practice Description
I provide psychotherapy & counseling services to adults, couples, children and teens for a variety of concerns. My experience includes a broad range of education to allow me to provide service directed to your needs. In addition to extensive experience using EMDR for treating trauma & other troubling memories, I may also utilize DBT (dialectical behavior therapy), cognitive therapy, emotion-focused therapy (EFT), mindfulness training, performance improvement, grief therapy, critical incident stress debriefing & management, couples counseling, psychodynamic and family systems theories, and play therapy modalities.