Dr. Rebecca Fleischer, Licensed Clinical Psychologist
As a licensed clinical psychologist for 15 years, I understand that the relationship and "fit" between client and therapist is paramount. I work hard to establish and maintain a relationship based on mutual trust and honesty. We can work together to help you feel less stuck, and more in control.
- t: (703) 919-1756
- f: (703) 552-7656
- email to friend
Dr. Rebecca Fleischer Practice Specialty
- Anxiety or Fears
- Child or Adolescent Issues
- Chronic Pain or Illness
- Gay Lesbian Issues
- Loss or Grief
- Relationship Issues
- Age Specialty: Children, Adolescents, Adults, Elders
- Session Format: Individual, Group, Couple, Family
- Demographic Specialty: Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual/Transgender
- Treatment Approach: Eclectic
- Name: Dr. Rebecca Fleischer, Licensed Clinical Psychologist
- Therapist Type: Psychologist
- Gender: Female
- Fees: $150
- Accepts Insurance: No
- Company: Rebecca J Fleischer, Psy.D., PLLC
- License #: 0810002480
- License State: Virginia
- Years in Practice: 15
- Education: I have been licensed to practice clinical psychology in Virginia since 1997. I earned my Doctorate in Clinical Psychology in 1995 from Yeshiva University in New York City. I received my Master and Bachelors degrees in 1993 and 1989, respectively.
I approach clients with an attitude of mutual respect. As we establish goals, I help clients increase their self-awareness. Clients often come to my office feeling stuck. I help them understand their options and make positive decisions about life.
- 10560 Main Street
- Suite 217
- Fairfax, Virginia 22030
- United States
Hours of work
Monday 9 am - 7 pm
Wednesday 9 am - 7 pm
Thursday 9 am - 7 pm
My office is on Main Street in Old Town Fairfax, Virginia. It is accessible by bus. It is close to Fair Oaks, Oakton, Vienna, Oak Hill, Chantilly, Herndon, Reston, Tysons, Springfield, Fairfax Station, Arlington, and Alexandria.
Dr. Rebecca Fleischer Practice Description
I am a generalist, meaning that I work with clients from childhood to adulthood, in individual, family, couple's, and group therapy. I see clients dealing with issues including anxiety, conflict, depression, and relationship difficulties. Throughout my career, I have developed three distinct specialties and interests. In my practice, I frequently treat adults with relationship issues, anxiety, and depression, individually and in couples. I see many adolescents in individual and family therapy. And, I treat several gay and lesbian clients, individually and in couples.