Lori Osachy, MSS, LCSW, The Body Image Counseling Center
For 15 years, I've helped people of all ages and their loved ones overcome eating disorders together. That's why I've created the "Quick Start Recovery Guide" and the "Parents' Quick Start Recovery: Finding Help Fast When Your Child or Teen Has and Eating Disorder" (www.quickstartrecovery.com).
- t: 904-737-3232
- email to friend
Lori Osachy Practice Specialty
- Anxiety or Fears
- Child or Adolescent Issues
- Eating Disorders
- Life Coaching
- Loss or Grief
- Relationship and Marriage Counseling
- Age Specialty: Adolescents, Adults
- Session Format: Individual, Group, Couple, Family
- Demographic Specialty: Women
- Treatment Approach: Cognitive/Cognitive-Behavioral
- Name: Lori Osachy, MSS, LCSW, The Body Image Counseling Center
- Therapist Type: Therapist
- Gender: Female
- Fees: $125
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- Company: The Body Image Counseling Center
- License #: SW 5916
- License State: FL
- Years in Practice: 15
- Education: I have over fifteen years of experience counseling people with eating disorders, depression, anxiety and relationship problems. I received my undergraduate degree from Cornell University, and my Master's from Bryn Mawr Graduate School of Social Work.
I am kind and compassionate, but will also get to the point and help you come up with concrete solutions quickly. I have over 15 years of experience helping all kinds of people successfully overcome many of life's challenges.
- 1545 Landon Avenue
- Jacksonville, Florida 32207
- United States
Hours of work
Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm
You can mapquest directions by visiting our website www.bodyimagecounseling.com.
Lori Osachy Practice Description
If you live in Florida and need one-on-one counseling, you can contact me at www.bodyimagecounseling.com, and I'll be in touch right away to set up an appointment. Never give up -- it IS possible to live free from the pain of eating disorders.