Dr Mark Morissette, MSW, PhD, RCC
Marriage and Family Therapist
We all struggle through times of difficulty at some point in our lives, dealing with personal pressures, relationship issues, or family matters. These are often pivotal moments which can shape the future while also healing the past. Counseling is invariably a vital opportunity for personal change.
- t: 6049223378
- email to friend
Dr Mark Morissette Practice Specialty
- Anger Management
- Anxiety or Fears
- Career Counseling
- Child or Adolescent Issues
- Life Coaching
- Relationship Issues
- Trauma and PTSD
- Age Specialty: Children, Adults
- Session Format: Individual, Couple, Family
- Treatment Approach: Family Systems
- Name: Dr Mark Morissette, MSW, PhD, RCC
- Therapist Type: Marriage and Family Therapist
- Fees: $120-$150
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- Company: Crossroads Counselling Group
- Years in Practice: 25+
- Education: I am a registered clinical counsellor in the province of BC and I hold a masters (UBC 83) and a doctorate (Toronto 92) in social work in which I focused on clinical practice and family systems therapy. Also fully trained in trauma--EMDR and EFT work.
Looking at attachment, boundary, and separation issues in human relationships; addressing issues of identity and intimacy; finding balance in life, both in terms of one's basic self and in the wider context of the relationships throughout one's life.
- #200-100 Park Royal South
- West Vancouver, BC
- British Columbia V7T 1A2
- Rogers Building, Downtown
- #914 470 Granville Street
- Vancouver, British Columbia
Hours of work
Mon - Fri 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
My West Vancouver office is minutes from downtown Vancouver just over the bridge, or easily accessible on public transit. My downtown office is in the business district on Granville at Pender. Parking is widely available. Near bus + rapid transit.
Dr Mark Morissette Practice Description
In my practice I see individuals, couples, and families assisting them in navigating and negotiating the emotional system of their personal relationships. In family, in work, and in life stress arises and can challenge one's ability to cope effectively. In the counselling process we work together to bring about desired systemic change. And ultimately create the conditions for a happier, more satisfying live. Call today.