Jeffrey Chernin, Ph.D., MFT
I provide a type of therapy that's can help alleviate depression, reduce anxiety, ease transitions, and overall to have a greater sense of fulfillment, enjoyment from life, and better relationships. I provide a free consultation to help you determine if I'm the right therapist for you.
- t: 323-692-7781
- email to friend
Jeffrey Chernin Practice Specialty
- Addictions or Substance Abuse
- Anxiety or Fears
- Domestic Abuse or Violence
- Eating Disorders
- Loss or Grief
- Relationship and Marriage Counseling
- Trauma and PTSD
- Age Specialty: Adults, Elders
- Session Format: Individual, Couple
- Treatment Approach: Psychodynamic
- Name: Jeffrey Chernin, Ph.D., MFT
- Therapist Type: Therapist
- Fees: `
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- License #: MFC #37670
- License State: CA
- Years in Practice: 20
- Education: I'm a licensed psychotherapist and author in Los Angeles. I graduated with a Ph.D. from a Counseling Education program in 1992. In addition to private practice, I have worked at non-profit community mental health centers.
It is essential to have a safe place to explore your issues without fear of judgment while feeling understood. I strive to help you to make the changes you want to make. To see if I'm the right therapist for you, I offer a free consultation.
- 6310 San Vicente Blvd. #410
- Los Angeles, California 90048
- United States
Hours of work
Monday - Thursday 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
Central Los Angeles location.
Jeffrey Chernin Practice Description
Therapy is about change. But it's also a way to understand what motivates you to do what you do. To get the most out of therapy, more than simply changing behaviors, we work together to learn about yourself and discover why you do what you do. Although I am knowledgeable about change and growth, you're the one who lives your life. That's why together we would decide on goals for therapy and how we will work together.