Dr. Claire Asherson Bartram, Doctor of Psychotherapy, Diploma in Gestalt psychotherapy, BA Music. UKCP reg.
I have a relational integrative, creative approach and assume that we are each experts on ourselves. Given the right environment we can develop, grow, accept and make meaning of our lives. I support people to move through stuckness, make sense of their personal story and come to terms with life.
- t: 020 8361 6146
- email to friend
Dr. Claire Asherson Bartram Practice Specialty
- Anxiety or Fears
- Life Coaching
- Loss or Grief
- Relationship Issues
- Thinking Disorders
- Trauma and PTSD
- Age Specialty: Adults
- Session Format: Individual, Group, Couple, Family
- Demographic Specialty: Women
- Treatment Approach: Gestalt
- Name: Dr. Claire Asherson Bartram, Doctor of Psychotherapy, Diploma in Gestalt psychotherapy, BA Music. UKCP reg.
- Therapist Type: Counselor/Therapist
- Gender: Female
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- Company: Gestaltworks & StepIn ASAP Advancing Stepfamily Awareness in Practice
- License #: UKCP 000994976
- Years in Practice: 20
- Education: I trained for five years with the Gestalt Studio. I have taken two supervision courses with Gaie Houston. In 2009 I completed a 70,0000 word doctorate 'Narratives of Mothers in Stepfamily Situations; an explorative investigation'.
My theoretical bases are Gestalt Integrative, bringing together humanistic, existential, attachment based and transpersonal approaches. I have a relational style, like to be creative and explorative, dialogic. Premises are informal and comfortable.
- Croftdown Road, Dartmouth Park
- London, England NW5 1EL
- United Kingdom
Hours of work
Monday - Thursday 8.30 am - 7.10 pm
I can be contacted at any time, if you leave a message I will get back to you.
Close to Hampstead Heath and HIghgate. Well served by public transport. The nearest stations are Kentish Town and Tufnell Park. Cars can park at meters between 10 - 12 after which there is free on-street parking.
Dr. Claire Asherson Bartram Practice Description
Gestalt therapy, Integrative therapy, offering counselling, groups, supervision with individuals, couples and groups. I run a monthly therapy group and co-run a fortnightly group. I create and run workshops, days and events on working with and living in non traditional families. I am the founder of StepIn ASAP; Advancing Stepfamily Awareness in Practice, offering therapy to people in stepfamily and diverse family situations.