We offer many types of psychotherapy services in the New York City area:
Individual Psychotherapy, Individual Skills Training, and Groups for Professionals in Business, Healthcare, and the Arts, and Education: We help professionals become more skillful problem-solvers, and become more authentic, more resilient, and build lives of worth.
Executive Effectiveness Training: We help executives sharpen their effectiveness at work and home to transform challenges into success.
Individual Psychotherapy and Groups for University Students for Academic and Social-Emotional Learning and Achievement: We help university students be successful in all arenas of school-life.
Individual Psychotherapy and Groups for Emerging Adults: We help emerging adults develop their talents and hone skills to build more fulfilling, action-oriented lives.
Through DBT Psychotherapy in NYC, you can develop positivity in multiple aspects of your life in many ways:
1) You can Deepen Self-understanding and increase your sense of
Purpose, Endurance, Balance, Curiosity, Hope, Optimism, and Power.
2) You can Improve Your Skills to
• Handle knowing and not knowing.
• Take perspective.
• Be flexible and responsive with life’s non-linearity.
• Evaluate options under uncertainty.
• Make choices.
3) You can Realize Goals through
• Being aware of the moment.
• Using enhanced problem-solving skills.
• Developing positive emotions.
• Building strong relationship networks.
• Improving transitions and stress management.
How can we help you? We offer a complimentary 20-minute consultation.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 212.933.0758 to discuss options.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!