Although most of my clients are regular folks, I always have therapists as clients.
Simply put, they're seeking approaches out of the mainstream -- and a holistic perspective that includes mind, body, and soul/spirit.
Did you know that:
• licensed therapists are limited to certain approaches by “standards of care” that ignore a number of highly effective healing modalities?
• even if you’re paying out-of-pocket for your sessions, your therapist might be unwilling to use anything “different” because of insurance company requirements and state regulations?
Clients come to me for:
• the most ancient healing modality (shamanic healing)
• proven, but somewhat esoteric modalities (hypnosis/NLP and Eye Movement Integration [similar to EMDR, but safer])
• the most exciting new energy modalities (Energy Psychology, such as EFT or “tapping” on meridian points, biofield work, and chakra manipulation)
• intriguing coaching modalities (including Motivational Interviewing, True Purpose coaching, and Archetypal coaching)
And they come for all the same problems they’ve seen one of their more conventional colleagues for – and haven’t gotten the results they want.
So, whether you’re struggling with the stresses of the pandemic or with older issues that keep you from being who you want to be, call to find out how I can help.
I have a limited number of sliding-scale appointments, and I offer helping and healing professionals two appointments at half-price: only $150.