Do you ever feel like you’ve tricked the world into thinking you’re better, smarter, or more qualified than you actually are?
Do you ever think that one day you’ll be “found out” and people at work or others in your life will realize you’re not worthy or good enough?
Do you have an awesome job and still feel like you aren’t cut out for it or that there is no way you can make a valuable contribution to the world?
Do you feel anxious or experience panic attacks?
Do you hold yourself to unrealistically high expectations and then beat yourself up when you cannot meet them?
Are you afraid that you’ll never find the right fit job, relationship, or other path for yourself?
Do you feel lost and it seems like everyone else you know has it “all together or figured out?”
Do your friends come to you for your awesome advice but you have a difficult time taking your own?
If your answers to any of these questions were a resounding “yes and holy crap how does she know what I’m thinking?” then you may be experiencing imposter syndrome. But here’s the good news: This is totally fixable!
As a high performing woman, I have experienced anxiety and imposter syndrome myself many times before. It can be so disheartening and frustrating to feel this way. But you do not need to feel this way forever and you are certainly not alone.
Therapy is a partnership. You come to therapy as the expert on yourself. I will guide you and empower you to utilize the strengths you already possess to make significant changes to how you feel in your life and become the woman you are meant to be!
I specialize in helping:
- Stay at home moms or working moms who feel they’ve lost themselves in all the responsibilities of their lives and don’t put themselves first anymore and want to find their passion again.
- Women who recently graduated from college or graduate school who are struggling with the transition and trying to find their place in the world.
- Entrepreneurs, executives, and other professionals who want to take their professional and personal lives to the next level without feeling like a fraud or experiencing anxiety and panic attacks holding them back.
- Women who feel they are not genuinely themselves in their relationships and are afraid to be vulnerable.
- Women planning their weddings and dealing with the normal stress of that in addition to the other issues weddings can bring up regarding family and relationships.
In addition to individual therapy, I offer Koru Mindfulness sessions which is designed to help you reduce stress and feel more balanced through mindfulness and meditation techniques.
Wherever you are in your life or career, you deserve to believe in yourself, and I'd love to help you get there. Contact me to schedule a free 20-minute phone call to get started.