1) Even though deeply damaged, they can be repaired and even made better than ever.
2) Good and great relationships do not withstand the test of time when they are not properly cared for.
3) Most people do not know the secrets to cultivating and maintaining good and great relationships.
4) The current culture we live in is actually not very supportive of marriage and long-term relationships. There are many forces that work against you, and you may not even know what they are.
5) The best thing you can do for your children is have a great marriage.
6) Couples counseling/coaching can be a tremendously positive and even transformative for any couple, whether they are on the brink of divorce or just suffering from the initial effects of relationship decay.