Purchase: Emotional Wound First Aid Kit
If you answered YES to more than one of these questions, there is reason to suspect that an emotional injury, wound or pain is present in your life.
- I often suppress my feelings.
- I choose to keep hurtful events a secret.
- I hold anger or resentment.
- I have trouble trusting people.
- I do not forgive people.
- I’m afraid to confront people who have hurt you.
- I feel guilty and/or shame.
- I have never let go of betrayal, loss or hurt.
- I self-medicate with alcohol, drugs, sex or work.
- I am still grieving the loss after so many years
The Emotional Wound First Aid Kit is a practical and comprehensive guide offering help to anyone struggling with emotional pain and loss. It provides step-by-step guidelines, effective exercises to practice, and five powerful stories of transformation (individuals who overcame their struggles with shame, anxiety and despair). For anyone who wants to journey on the path of healing and restoration, this guide will be an invaluable resource to help you heal your emotional wounds so you can become the emotionally healthy person you are meant to be. Moreover, it can be used to develop your own self-help program or as an adjunct to therapy. Key topics covered in this guide include:
- Emotional Wound Assessment
- Causes of Emotional Wounds
- Low-Impact Wounds
- High-Impact Wounds
- Emotional Wound Care
- Forgiving Others and Yourself
- Letting Go
- Protecting the Wound
- Overcoming Negative Self-Talk
- Assertiveness Communication
- Self-Compassion Assessment
- Becoming Your Best Friend
Purchase the ebook here: Emotional Wound First Aid Kit